Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween


Today is the day that has the night of Halloween. I am at work. I will be here another ____ mins/hrs until management tells us to go home. Tonight is the last night of my company's fourth fiscal quarter and as an AUDITOR I get to stay and proof orders.

Let's face it: When you want someone to proof something, you want and AUDITOR right?

So that is why I am here. The goodnews is I get to leave at 12 am at the latest. So while others my age are cavorting, carousing, gallavanting about town with others their age and with similar interests, I am cavorting, carousing, bear-crawling (yes. bear crawling) with others not my age but with similar disinterests; namely, proofing purchase orders.

In order to commemorate this night I have uploaded a pic that will not tell you the reality of this evening, but will hopefully give you the appearance of what I looked like this even.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ryan sparks, it is good to know you are still alive! how is provo treating you? an auditor, huh? did you ever move to china? how is your family? who are you voting for?
brooklyn is a cool place to live. i like it.
have a good day,
camilla

11:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

shauna sent me the link to your blog.

11:11 AM  
Blogger Martha said...

oh what up? I didn't know you had a blog. I like the long hair.

5:03 PM  
Blogger m.m. said...

you have a blog and you didn't tell me? that's not what bfft's do.
-meka

p.s. "hey look at my toes..."

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home